Nature's Serenade Faith and Friendship Greeting Cards Value Pack
Sale! Save 40%
The Nature's Serenade Faith Friendship Value Pack includes a set of 10 beautiful designs with "thinking of you" sentiments and Scripture. Greeting cards are 5" x 7" and come with white envelopes. Printed in the USA.
Set of 20 (2 each of 10 designs)
Click on "More Info" for card sentiments
1. Front: A garden is the purest form of pleasure.
Inside: You are so special!
Scripture: Every good and perfect gift is from above. JAMES 1:17
2. Front: The road to a friend's house is never long.
Inside: I'm thankful for you!
Scripture: A friend loves at all times. PROVERBS 17:17
3. Front: Pleasant thoughts, like spring blossoms, fill our lives with joy!
Inside: You make me smile.
Scripture: But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship
with one another...1 JOHN 1:7
4. Front: Spring advances with the buzz of bees and a flurry of flowers.
Inside: Sending sunny thoughts your way.
Scripture: We are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus. EPHESIANS 2:10
5. Front: Day after day, nature paints for us pictures of infinite beauty.
Inside: Your friendship warms my heart.
Scripture: This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
6. Front: One should hear a little song every day.
Inside: I thank God for friends like you!
Scripture: Your love has given me great joy and encouragement...
7. Front: Friends make this earth a garden.
Inside: Friends like you are a prayer-come-true!
Scripture: The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.
8. Front: The kiss of the sun for pardon...the song of the birds for mirth!
Inside: Your friendship is a gift from God.
Scripture: "For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with
them". MATTHEW 18:20
9. Front: Look for a lovely thing and you will find it - it's never far away.
Inside: I see God's love in you!
Scripture: Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love
one another. 1 JOHN 4:11
10. Front: The best things are nearest - birds on a branch and flowers at your
Inside: I'm so thankful for your friendship.
Scripture: I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my
prayers. EPHESIANS 1:16