Nature's Serenade Faith and Friendship Greeting Cards Value Pack
2 or more: save $1 each
The Nature's Serenade Faith Friendship Value Pack includes a set of 10 beautiful designs with "thinking of you" sentiments and Scripture.
Greeting cards are 5" x 7" and comes with envelopes.
Printed in the USA.
Set of 20 (2 each of 10 designs)
Click on "More Info" for card sentiments
1. Front: A garden is the purest form of pleasure.
Inside: You are so special!
Scripture: Every good and perfect gift is from above.
2. Front: The road to a friend's house is never long.
Inside: I'm thankful for you!
Scripture: A friend loves at all times. PROVERBS 17:17
3. Front: Pleasant thoughts, like spring blossoms, fill
our lives with joy!
Inside: You make me smile.
Scripture: But if we walk in the light, as he is in the
light, we have fellowship with one another...1 JOHN 1:7
4. Front: Spring advances with the buzz of bees and a
flurry of flowers.
Inside: Sending sunny thoughts your way.
Scripture: We are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus.
5. Front: Day after day, nature paints for us pictures of
Inside: Your friendship warms my heart.
Scripture: This is the day the Lord has made; let us
rejoice and be glad in it. PSALM 118:24
6. Front: One should hear a little song every day.
Inside: I thank God for friends like you!
Scripture: Your love has given me great joy and
7. Front: Friends make this earth a garden.
Inside: Friends like you are a prayer-come-true!
Scripture: The only thing that counts is faith expressing
itself through love. GALATIANS 5:6
8. Front: The kiss of the sun for pardon...the song
of the birds for mirth!
Inside: Your friendship is a gift from God.
Scripture: "For where two or three come together
in my name, there am I with them". MATTHEW 18:20
9. Front: Look for a lovely thing and you will find it -
it's never far away.
Inside: I see God's love in you!
Scripture: Dear friends, since God so loved us,
we also ought to love one another. 1 JOHN 4:11
10. Front: The best things are nearest - birds on a
branch and flowers at your feet.
Inside: I'm so thankful for your friendship.
Scripture: I have not stopped giving thanks for you,
remembering you in my prayers. EPHESIANS 1:16