All-Occasion Faith Cards Value Pack
Value packs make it easy to be prepared for all occasions. Each set contains 5" x 7" cards in 10 designs with inside sentiments and white envelopes. Cards are printed in the USA.
Set of 20
1. Front: Sending you warm and caring thoughts...
Inside: ...to say you're thought of today!
Scripture: The Lord watches over all who love Him. PSALM 145:20 NIV
2. Front: Thanks!
Inside: ...So Very Much!
Scripture: The joy of the Lord is your strength. NEHEMIAH 8:10
3. Front: Take time to take care of you, because you are so cherished by so many.
Inside: Bunches of get well wishes to you today.
Scripture: I pray that God will help you overflow with hope in Him.
ROMANS 15:13 TLB
4. Front: Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own
understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct
your paths. PROVERBS 3:5-6
Inside: May you feel rejuvenated and refreshed.
Scripture: Be happy...and let your heart give you joy. ECCLESIASTES 11:9 NIV
5. Front: Get Well
Inside: Sending bunches of get-well wishes.
Scripture: May the Lord bless you...all the days of your life. PSALM 128:5 NIV
6. Front: Remember always the gentle smiles, laughing eyes, and loving heart.
Inside: Sharing your memories and your sorrow.
Scripture: The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart. PSALM 34:18
The rest of the sentiments are shown in the "More Info" tab below.
7. Front: On Your Anniversary May Your Anniversary Day Be As Beautiful As
The Day You Were Married.
Inside: Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple
Scripture: Love comes from God. 1 JOHN 4:7 NIV
8. Front: Sometimes you need a friend...
Inside: ...to remind you how special you are. Hope you know
others are thinking about you.
Scripture: God love you... He chose you to be His own.
1 THESSALONIANS 1:4 NLT
9. Front: Whatever you seek in the year ahead...
Inside: ...may you find it. Happy Birthday
Scripture: Let's celebrate and be glad today. PSALM 118:24 CEV
10. Front: Friends join in remembering...
Inside: ...a truly remarkable life. With sympathy and friendship.
Scripture: The God of love and peace shall be with you.
II CORINTHIANS 13:11 KJV