Graduating from college is a huge milestone. Whether your favorite grad is receiving their bachelor’s degree, their master’s degree or their doctoral degree, you will want to present them with a gift that will honor their achievement and give them reason to celebrate their accomplishments. These gift ideas for new college grads are perfect for this momentous occasion.
Gift Ideas for New College Grads
- A set of patterned file folders — These file folders help spice up any desk space, as well as help the new college graduate get organized during their first days on the job. Patterns include the ever-popular chevron colors or tropical dream patterns that bring sunshine to any day at work.
- A business card organizer — A new graduate is going to be embarking on a journey where networking is of utmost importance. A business card organizer will help them keep all of their professional contacts in one convenient location.
- An engraved pen — This is a special memento which the graduate will cherish for years to come. It is a functional gift that also holds a special meaning for the recipient, and would work well with any new career.
- A new planner — Organization is the key to success in any industry. A new planner will help the graduate get started on the right foot and allow them to keep their schedule straight.
- A personalized photo mousepad — The new graduate will love having something that is both personal and functional to bring to their new office. These photo mousepads are durable, and allow you to customize it the way that you want. You can create this one-of-a-kind gift yourself, ensuring that it’s just right for the new graduate.
Now that this special person in your life has graduated from college and is moving onto the next phase of their life, it’s important to provide them with a few of the essentials in order to help them get started. These gift ideas for new college grads are perfect for anyone who is embarking on the start of their career. For more gift ideas, visit Current today.