Mother’s Day is a special time of year where you take a few moments to recognize your mom and all that she has given you in life. In addition to giving her a bouquet of flowers or a small token of your appreciation, you should give her a card that expresses your thoughts and feelings. These phrases to put in your Mothers Day Card are perfect options for this year’s celebration.
10 Quotes to Put in Your Mother’s Day Card
- “A mother is a person who does the work of twenty. For free.”
- “If I didn’t have you as my mom, I would choose you as my friend.”
- “A man loves his sweetheart the most; his wife the best and his mother the longest.”
- “To the world you are one person, but to me you are the world.”
- “Sometimes, when I open my mouth, my mother comes out.”
- “Sooner or later, we all quote our mothers.”
- “Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children.”
- “All that I am or can be, I owe to my angel mother,” -President Abraham Lincoln.
- “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them,” -Victor Hugo.
- “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there,” -Robert Browning.
Some people prefer to make their mom laugh and smile on Mother’s Day. If you are looking to crack a joke, choose a humorous saying when you sign your card. A sentimental touch may go a long way in warming your mother’s heart, and some of these quotes will be the perfect way to use words to show how much you care. Perhaps using the words of someone famous may be the best way for you to express your love on Mother’s Day.
No matter what, choose a saying that defines your relationship with your mother and share with her those special feelings this year on Mother’s Day.