Stop scribbling your return address on the corner of letters as an afterthought. Instead, try using personalized address labels. This decorative touch gives your mail an extra creative flair and makes it easier for the post office to process. Not sure when to use address labels? Here’s six ways to get started!
- Use an address stamper to make wedding invitation and RSVP card prep a snap. Pick out a stamper in a color that coordinates with the event and you’re set!
- Place photographic custom address labels on holiday greetings. It’s a great way to show off a favorite family photo.
- Make personalized address labels using your monogram to send Thank You note cards. These look elegant for baby shower, wedding, and funeral correspondence.
- Create whimsical, round address labels to celebrate an upcoming holiday. From stars and hearts, to turkeys and shamrocks, Current Catalog has several ideas!
- Labels the kids’ books, toys, and school supplies with personalized address labels. Include the child’s name and phone number for a quick return of lost items.
- Make a roll of labels to take to expos and fairs. Instead of filling out comment cards and order forms, simply apply a pre-made label.