Remember, your mom is and always will be your first true love. Don’t forget about her this year on Valentine’s Day. You don’t necessarily have to spend a ton of money or put in a lot of effort — these simple Valentine’s Day gifts for mom are sure to warm her heart on February 14.
12 Simple Valentine’s Day Gifts for Mom
- Create a homemade Valentine’s Day card to send to her. Even if you are an adult, she will still be touched by this gesture.
- Buy her a Valentine’s Day suncatcher to hang in her home during the month of February as a reminder of your love for her.
- Design a personalized Mother’s Necklace for her that contains the names and birthstones of all her children or grandchildren. This is a timeless piece of jewelry that she will enjoy for years to come.
- Purchase pink and white rose heart soaps that will allow her to soak in the tub and take some luxurious time to herself.
- Send her a dozen of her favorite flowers. Maybe she loves the classic red roses, but she might also enjoy a bouquet of lilies or carnations.
- Create a personalized wine glass for her and send it with her favorite bottle of wine.
- Make a playlist of songs that remind you of your mom and upload it to her favorite mobile device.
- Consider gifting her with a special Cellini glass heart-shaped plate, perfect for holding her favorite chocolates or Valentine’s Day treats.
- Design your own set of coupons to give to your mom. Ideas for the coupons might include “A night out to do whatever you want to do,” or “30 minutes of absolute peace and quiet.”
- Buy her a set of Valentine’s Day kitchen towels, allowing her to get into the spirit of Valentine’s Day throughout her entire home.
- Make a photo coffee mug for your mom this year.
- Buy her a new candle that will warm her home and fill it with her favorite scent.
For more ideas on how to make your mom feel loved this year, visit Current today.